Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...



Fresh from the den of slaving, otherwise known as my studio/office, here's a project share!  

These were originally destined as neighbour gift toppers but....I got a little carried away.   Throwing a Big Bang Theory repeat on in the background, I was in construction mode!   When I found myself comparing and contrasting Dutch and German gingerbread architecture, I backed away.  

Because I officially made more "toppers" aka ornaments {they got a little big after awhile because of the whole needing to add accessories/trim}, I'll be putting the extras in my craft booth for anyone local and in my new Etsy store.   Not all are holiday themes and I'm planning a greenhouse or gardening version for the summer month's decorating themes!   Stay tuned for the upcoming felt gingerbread village town city group pictures!  :)



Thanks for stopping by.   I've linked this post up to the tatertots & jello Handmade Gifts party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need to contact me?